CALL FOR TRAVEL SCHOLARSHIPS
FOR RESEARCH STUDENTS IN RENEWABLE ENERGY 2018
Call for Travel SCHOLARSHIPS
for research students in renewable energy 2018
The TAU Renewable Energy center supports research on the various aspects of renewable energy. For the 4th time, the center will extend travel scholarships of up to $500 per student, to research students in the field of renewable energy who will have the intention of presenting their research in an international convention or conference abroad.
To read more, visit our websites: https://energy.tau.ac.il/
- Relevance of the study to Renewable Energy.
- Relevance of the conference to the student's research.
ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR SUPPORT
Ph.D. and M.A. students from all TAU faculties.
Only one travel scholarship may be extended to a given lab or research group.
- Applicant's details (name, department, faculty) and CV.
- Research topic and abstract (up to one page).
- Recommendation of the applicant's academic advisor.
- Conference details: title, location, dates, approval of the applicant's participation
Applications may be submitted until May 25th, 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details and clarifications, please write to us to the email above.
Prof. Itai Sened
Head of the TAU Renewable Energy Center
Founding Head, School of Social and Policy Studies